Sunday, July 29, 2012

Poetry Rewind


this old perv

by Tag Williams
poetry is not on my mind
young ladies, younger than my daughters
one in particular
sitting just across the table from
from this old perv
at the pretlow branch library
Well, I feel like one
today. A nice amount of cleavage
it's evolution
men were made to peek
but I feel greasy like an old hot dog
sitting in the sun roasting and frying
away
and there is this thing on a chain
just hanging there like the
boobs for any old perv
like me to look at and try
to figure
out
what it is
Got it
it's an anchor
weighing me down
keeping me dead in the water
but it brightened up my day

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!
    Amen brother, the hospital I work has bunch of young twenty-something nurses that like to wear very tight scrubs that look more like exercise outfits. The old hot dog description fits me perfectly as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as long as that table stays at ground level, you have nothing to worry about.

    ReplyDelete